Job Title: Director Training
- Oversee Specialized training (both Classroom and On-the-Job) for managers as well as instructional services for Tier 1 DOD and Federal agencies. Training materials & training facilities are provided by the U.S. Government.
- Provide oversight on instruction topics that include but are not limited to the following:
- Advanced Special Operations Forces (SOF) Program
- Basic/Advanced SOF Enlisted/Officer
- The Candidate shall be familiar and able to support systems for which training products and courses will be delivered which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Irregular Warfare (IW)
- Counter Intelligence (CI)
- Unconventional Warfare (UW)
- International Intelligence Community (IC)
- Counter-Terrorism (CT)
- Domestic Operations Counter-Terrorism
- Law enforcement (LE) and SOF liaison support
- Maritime Interdiction Operations
- Visit, Boarding, Search, and Seizure (VBSS)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
- Support the development of technical and programmatic briefing material related to TO performance.
- Attend and function as training advisor and training Subject Matter Expert (SME) for U.S. Government leadership
Oversee on-the-job training, train-the-trainer training, instructor training, and training courses, including but not limited to those listed below:
- Manage and assist in the daily operations by providing supervision, training, instruction, support, and other items necessary to support the client's training program as courseware developers, instructor/trainers, student mentors, and general program administration.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for SOF, LE, IC personnel, teams, and units in support of the above areas of training.
- Serve as an SME for the development and revision of new TTP's and familiarization and sustainment training to including Individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Technical or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Twenty+ (20) years of experience within Special Operation, Counter Intelligence, and International Government affairs
- Demonstrated experience with training, classroom instruction, curriculum development, training evaluation, and assessment of classroom equipment requirements.
- Full understanding of Microsoft Office applications and computer databases.
- Master’s Degree preferred OR Certification as Defense Studies
- Certification in specialist training. (UKSF/CANSOF/ASF)
- Demonstrated experience interacting with the US and foreign senior military/government officials.
- Demonstrated experience conducting training OCONUS.
- Demonstrated experience conducting training to foreign nationals.
Stucan Solutions Corporation is a Consulting and Training Support Services company providing support to government and commercial entities. Stucan Solutions Corporation is a Small Business (SB).
Stucan Solutions Corporation and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptionally dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Ability to hold U.S. Clearance and experience with Foreign Classification protocols