We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing data analytics team. You will be responsible for the development of algorithms to deliver insights to our customers.
In this role, you should be highly analytical and comfortable in the development and implementation of complex algorithms to tackle complex problems. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
• Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes, including the development of software for taking in new data sources.
• Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
• Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
• Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
• Present information using data visualization techniques
• Collaborate with engineering and product development teams informing the future developments of the company
• Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
• Experience in data mining
• Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
• Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
• Experience using business intelligence tools and visualization techniques
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in relevant field
Security Clearance Required (TS/TS-SCI)
US Citizens Only
Salary depending on clearances held