Stucan Solutions is looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our data team with Stucan Analytics. You will take responsibility for the conduct of detailed analysis on our data sets and be a key member of our growing team.
To do well in this role you need an eye for detail, experience conducting analysis on complex data sets, experience in using current industry approaches to data processing to support our US Government contracts.
• Development of bespoke interfaces for new data sets
• Managing existing data sets including reviewing for quality assurance, creation, fusion and deletion;
• Working with the tools provided to generate new algorithms to identify insights;
• Performing system management responsibilities to enable controlled access to the data;
• Supporting the production of customer reports & presentations
• Implementation and testing of software/hardware upgrades
• Installation and testing of software updates
• Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
• Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
• Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
• Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in the relevant field.
• Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
• Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
• Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
• Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
Security Clearance (optional)
US Citizens Only
Salary depending on clearances held