Joseph William Nazarian Sr. is Stucan Solutions Director Engineering of Technical Services, leads Stucan Solutions in identifying, validating, and leveraging new technologies to actively support clients in developing effective, next-generation security solutions. Nazarian also formulates and directs the comprehensive network of all Stucan Solutions systems, from engineering and design to operations. Joseph is an expert in network and cyber protection, including experience with the implementation of networks, installations, and infrastructure solutions. With contract knowledge and training experience with Tier 1 Special Forces, Elite Infantry Units, Law Enforcement, and Specialist Intelligence Professionals.
Prior to joining Stucan Solutions in 2020, Joseph spent more than two decades in diverse management and engineering capacities with the Raytheon Corp and various government agencies, where he was responsible for designing, implementing, and delivering solutions to integrate seamlessly with enterprise environments.
Nazarian is a Veteran of the United States Marines and holds an engineering degree from North Carolina State University.
Joseph delivers in-house security protocols and is our Cyber protection officer.
• Deployed globally to facilitate systems installation and technical coordination for global customers
• Collaborated with Senior Engineers to create more efficient methods and maintain profitability
• Established project inspection criteria, coordinated project design review, and ensured proper implementation
• Liaised between Project Management team and customers
• Provided leadership and direction to teams to maintain/operate the security, Information, and Communications Technology (ICT) Infrastructure
• Implemented procedures to ensure operation of all government and residential systems, including access and physical control systems and cybersecurity